Brown Oil Company was established in 1969 in Downtown Monroe as a Mobil light oils and lubricants distributorship by J. Harry Brown Jr. Brown Oil has since expanded into a Multi Branded C Store, lubricants, and DEF supplier. We have a little over 70 years in the business as Mr. John H Brown started as a single filling station operator in the 1940’s.
Today, Brown oil is a dependable full service petroleum products supplier for Northeast Georgia. We are the area’s largest distributor of commercial fuels and DEF. We represent the following major brands: Valero, Marathon, Chevron, and Citgo. We have multiple unbranded and private suppliers to ensure our customers that we are the most reliable supplier in North Georgia.
For three generations, Brown Oil company has established a reputation of commitment to our customers. We have the reliable and affordable solutions that uniquely fit each and every industry.